One of the best apartments in Floreasca Lake area is now for sale, it is situated on the 2nd floor in a building of 4 levels.
The apartment is situated in the awarded winning building ONE FLOREASCA, with a beautiful view to the lake and park.
The residence has a clear view to the lake and green areas and the building complex is very quite and is ideal for young families looking to relocate to the area.
The apartment has a total built area of approx. 290mp, it has light coming from all corners of the apartment, windows from everywhere and in the interior design, we have large mirrors everywhere.
The apartment was bought as 2 apartments (one apartment of one bedroom and the second of 3 bedrooms) and the owner modified the layout to connect both apartments. The buyer in the future can either split them into 2 units, or if needs – he can sell 1 apartment from the 2 as an investment strategy.
The characteristics of the property:
a) a MASTER SUITE BEDROOM, with a walking closet and a large bathroom. (85mp total)
– the bed is 2.20mX2m designed by Javier Memendez
– The entire Bathroom was designed with Marazzi tiles and has large mirrors and 2 sinks.
– The shower was designed to also become a hammam room.
– The toilet is in a separate room to give privacy with a bide and has plugs to install TV.
– a make up table/area is a private area for the wife
– The Walking Closet is very impressive
b) LARGE DINNING ROOM
– has a 3.80m dining table that can fit 12.
c) LIVING ROOM
– has a 4m triangle couch ideal for watching tv, reading, smoking Design by DISENATE by Javier Memendez.
The couch is 3.80m and the stools are each 1mx 70cm
– Mr. Memendez also designed and built a custom wooden/mirror biblioceta that surrounds the entrance, the WC, the living room and the office area and dining area, connecting the entire apartment.
d) LARGE KITCHEN
-with a 3.70m island and a 2.80m bar + a 50 bottle wine cellar + wine fridge/cooler.
– The chairs on the islands were custom built (70cmX70cm each) + The bar stools from DISANENTE Design by renowned designer Javier Memendez
e) READING/OFFICE AREA(15-20mp)
f) GUEST ROOM/CHILDREN ROOM with ensuite bathroom
– The Bedroom was built and designed by Javier Memendez, and the bathroom has Marazzi tiles
H) WC/GUEST BATHROOM– Marazzi tiles (orange/gold) and large Mirrors
I) LAUNDRY ROOM
From the original design, the owner invested an additional +50,000e to upgrade and changed the apartment;
– Heaters were upgraded, ISRAP systems were placed in all the apartment. He chose units that were useful and seen as decorative pieces as well.
– Kitchen was design OG Design, cupboards has a chameleon effect with light- and change depending on sunlight
– Decorative Tiles were imported from Iran.
– The structure between the kitchen and dining room was design to either place a fish tank or green plants to give a feeling of separation between the 2 rooms and Decorative tiles were chosen and shipped from Iran.
– The toilets and sinks, fossets in all bathrooms were upgraded and were bought from Dream Home Design.
– The dining room, living room, office area, and kitchen have panoramic lighting on the ceiling.
– Floor tiles in kitchen were upgraded
– The dining room walls – we placed black stone tiles from Greece
– The doors inside the apartment were upgraded to a higher quality one from PINUM.
– Appliances in the kitchen are BOSCH.
– The Curtains are of a Olive Green/Goldish colour which changes with the amount of sun light
– The Utilities room (hot water, heating) is in the living room, but well hidden behind the bibliotheca.
2,5 parking plots are sold separately 50.000eur
Utilitati - Imbunatatiri
- Dotări imobil
- Pază permanentă
- Sistem încălzire
- Centrală proprie