Located in the exclusive Floreasca Area, in a quiet area and full of greenery and fresh air, the luxury ensemble One Peninsula seems to be the final destination of those who are looking for an oasis of relaxation, beauty and elegance, touched by the latest aspects of luxury and artistic real estate design.
Without exaggerating, this neighborhood has absolutely all the facilities of a luxury ensemble in the true sense of the word.
Surrounded by the serenity of the nearby lake, which gives a romantic air to the whole landscape extremely well harmonized with the futuristic air of the exterior architecture, the ensemble presents 125 high quality apartments with 2, 3 and 4 rooms, divided into 17 low-rise blocks, between 3 and 10 homes per block, plus 8 luxury individual villas, certifications for green homes, panoramic views and an excellent density of homes, all spread over 25,000 square meters of land.
* For the complete list of availabilities please contact us.
Floor finishing for RExclusive Properties
1. living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens, halls, etc. - triple layered wooden parquet
2. bathrooms - ceramic tiles from the upper range or selection of natural stone, at choice
- Ventilated facade and heating system
- Schuco aluminum joinery with thermal break, of several types: Joinery with movable oscillating and sliding mesh, curtain walls
- High quality Duplex glass with sun and acoustic protection
- Terraces and balconies - Wooden deck and / or tiles and / or granite and / or natural stone; Secure duplex glass railing and / or concrete railings with decorative plaster
-Interior carpentry - Interior doors type Filomuro, white or at the customer's choice; Access doors in filomuro type apartment, with side security
-Sanitary ware and furniture - upper range
- Schindler lift for 13 people
Optional: Interior design project made by Lemon Interior Design company included in the price of the apartment
This is the first residential project in Bucharest with a heating system with heat pumps with geothermal source. This system will offer multiple benefits to those who will live there, by considerably reducing the costs for heat and air conditioning.